Fort Worth Water Heater Installation & Replacements
Serving Azle & Surrounding Areas
A water heater usually lasts anywhere from 8 to 12 years, and after that, it may be time to think about replacing it.
At Texas Plumbing Repair 24/7, we are experts in Fort Worth water heater installation and repair services and can help you choose the best option for your home or business.
If your water heater is acting up, don’t wait until it breaks down. Contact our Fort Worth water heater installation specialists today at (817) 799-7327 or online.
We Can Help 24/7 With Your Water Heater Installation Needs
Don’t risk serious damage from a flooded basement. Talk to one of our plumbers in Azle today to request an estimate for a fast, professional water heater installation today. Our licensed plumbers ensure that your water heater installation is done correctly and to your total satisfaction. Our certified professionals follow rigorous guidelines when installing your new water heater and they take care of all aspects of the installation, including obtaining the required permits and tossing your old one away. Our goal is to guarantee your satisfaction.
Call (817) 799-7327 or contact us online today to speak with a plumbing professional about your water heater installation in Fort Worth. We have professionals on standby 24/7 for emergencies.
When Should you Replace Your Water heater?
We recommend that you replace your water heater when:
- It reaches the end of its lifespan: Much like any other appliance, your water heater will not last forever. With proper routine maintenance, it can last anywhere from 8 to 12 years, with the average being around 10 years. As your unit ages, it will work less efficiently and be more prone to breakdowns.
- It leaks: To prevent water damage, it's important to periodically check around your water heater for signs of a leak. Unfortunately, there are many possible causes of a leak, which is why it's important to get your unit inspected by one of our professional Fort Worth water heater replacement experts. We will determine whether the leak is caused by a faulty temperature/pressure-relief valve, which could put your unit in danger of overheating. We will also check whether your tank is corroding or damaged, in which case you will definitely need a replacement.
- It produces rusty or cloudy water: Two things can cause extensive damage to your water heater: rust and mineral buildup. Rust can corrode your tank, which will cause leaks and rust deposits to appear in your water. Mineral buildup can clog the flow of water and the heater components. If you notice cloudy water, be sure to give us a call.
- It doesn't produce enough hot water: If you have to take fast showers for fear of running out of hot water, or it takes forever for the water to warm up, it could be a sign that there's a mineral buildup clogging your system or that you have an electrical problem. One way to prevent mineral build up is to routinely flush the tank at least once a year.
- It makes strange noises: If you hear loud popping or rumbling noises coming from your water heater, it could be time to consider a new one. These noises are typically caused by mineral buildup.
- It requires expensive repairs: If you're frequently repairing your water heater, or if the repairs are around 50% or more the cost of a new unit, we highly recommend opting to replace it.
- The water temperature fluctuates: Your water heater should be able to maintain an even temperature. If you're constantly adjusting the dial in your shower to keep the hot water coming, we recommend looking into replacement.
We install and replace all types of water heaters, including:
- Electric hot water heaters
- Gas hot water heaters
- Commercial and residential water heater service
Texas Plumbing Repair 24/7 Contact Our Team Today!
- Fort Worth Office 7621 Jacksboro Hwy Fort Worth, TX 76135 [Map & Directions]
- Azle Office 404 W Main St Suite 106, Azle, TX 76020 [Map & Directions]