If your shower isn’t getting hot or you’re quickly running out of hot water, you might have a water heater issue. Not to worry! At Texas Plumbing Repair 24/7, one of our plumbers can troubleshoot your problem and make sure you get your hot water back as quickly and inexpensively as possible.
5 Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
- Low water pressure for hot water - If there's significant mineral build-up in your water heater, it could clog your system and slow your hot water output.
- Leaky unit - If you see water puddling around your water heater, it's a good indication that you could use our water heater repair specialists. It's most likely a crack in the inner tank, but fix it before it starts costing you money.
- Rusty, reddish-brown color - This discoloration in your hot water means that there could be rust building up in your unit.
- Loud noises coming from your water heater - Some sounds are okay, but if they're loud enough to hear from another room you should get your unit inspected. It's possible that mineral build-up is causing your water heater to overheat and it just needs a thorough cleaning.
- Fluctuating heat - The tube responsible for bringing cold water into your water heater is called the dip tube. If the dip tube cracks, then cold water will mix with your outgoing hot water and cause this unpleasant phenomenon. Our Fort Worth water heater repair specialists can fix this no problem.
Why Water Heater Repair & Maintenance Is Important
Water heaters are at work all the time, heating and distributing water throughout your home, from the shower to the washing machine. Most people only think about their water heater when it’s first installed and when it has an issue. However, like any other household appliance, water heaters require repairs or maintenance from time to time to keep them from breaking down completely.
At Texas Plumbing Repair 24/7, we specialize in:
- Heat pump water heaters
- Parts and supplies
- Tank water heaters
We offer a variety of hot water heater repair and maintenance services. Hot water heaters can experience a variety of issues, ranging from bad odors to inadequate hot water or no hot water at all. Our team of experienced plumbers in Azle, TX and surrounding areas can accurately diagnose these problems and quickly execute needed repairs. We pride ourselves on being honest and transparent with our community so you can trust that you'll always get a straightforward assessment and a reliable plan of action.
Call Texas Plumbing Repair 24/7 Today!
In addition to water heater repair in Fort Worth, we also provide general plumbing services, drain cleaning, plumbing video camera inspection, and frozen pipe services, and much more. All work is completed by our team of expert technicians and as a business, we have over 20 years of experience to offer.